Mission & Vision
The mission of our college has always been the development of a complete woman. Today there is hardly any area where women have not excelled. Being the only Womenâ€™s College in the entire state, the main goals and objectives of our College is to achieve and maintain excellence in student performance with respect to grades, discipline, placement, extra-curricular activities and social work. Besides this our mission is also to :
- Provide value based education.
- Mould the character of the younger generation.
- Have such a system of education which will facilitate the over all development of the personality of the students.
- To inculcate ethical and moral values in the students and encourage them to become integrated honest citizens capable of handling their careers and lives effectively.
- To become a college of excellence and earn a reputation not only in the state but in the national level too.
- To constantly strive towards modernization and excellence in infrastructure activities.
- To maintain excellence in student performance.
- To consistently achieve a high level of quality of the faculty in :-
- Educational qualification.
- Teaching competence.
- Research output.
- Excellence in administration.
Womenâ€™s College aims at the development of each student and focuses on a comprehensive and balanced education. The College strives to inculcate ethical and moral values in the students and encourages them to become integrated, honest and responsible citizens.